Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beware the Gay Agenda!

I have often wondered exactly what is the gay agenda. Here is an interesting little ditty I found today... I'll let you check out the site that I found this quote on in order to determine if it is genuine --- or if it is tongue in cheek. Either way, pretty funny!

"As every Christian knows, there is only one enemy that threatens our entire civilization. And I am, of course, not talking about Satan. I'm talking about those damned homosexuals! Yes, they give otherwise dull hair radiant highlights and our imperfect décor those fabulous flourishes that elude our more predictable heterosexual sensibilities, but at what price? In exchange for a little panache, we allow homosexuals to steal our children and destroy our Christian marriages. And how do they do this? With their secret masterplan -- The Homosexual Agenda!"

What will your gay agenda be today? Share it below...
if ... you ... dare! ;)

 same-sex-relationships
 gay-life
 lgbt

5 comments:

  1. the only agenda I have is - I want my toaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need some of those radiant highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckling at Dace... your toaster? ;-)

    I know *I* do Arnie!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, don't you know that for every single catholic I recruit, I get a mug? For every child I convert, I get a plaid shirt and for every straight marriage I destroy, I get a toaster? I wanted a microwave but I guess they are out of those... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!!! I love that! Now I am in the loop. ;-)

    ReplyDelete