I was moved by what I read, and encouraged by all the various types of individuals out there who shared from their hearts. This impressive coming together of writers and hearts inspired me to create the “bridge builder award.”
Are you a bridge builder? Do you know a bridge builder? Nominate them here.
There are two suggestions for nominating for this award:
- The first is to write 3 ways you build bridges between yourself and others.
- The second is to nominate some of your favorite blogs/writers.
A good blog friend of mine suggested that as an alternate to the 1st suggestion above:
“Perhaps your future awards should be where you provide the three reasons how someone bridges the gap and then the recipients respond to the award and the three reasons you provide.”
If you have been nominated, email me and I will happily send you the code for the badge.
Who are some of the amazing individuals who have already been nominated and awarded as Bridge Builders?
- Rebecca and Lorri at Truth and Love After 40
- Liz at Grace Rules
- Hugh at Meet Adam and Steve
- Lindsey at *![emphatic asterisk]
- Anita at Grace Unfolding-SisterFriends
- Queer Unity at the Queers United Blog
- Kathy at The Carnival in my Mind
- Phil at PhilShepherd.com
- Candace at Bulletproof Faith
- Rachel at The Sweet Bi and Bi
- Jude at Jaysays
- Birdie at Strelitzia Blog
- Karen at Pursuing God
- Andrew at Love is an Orientation
- Jules at The Wonderer
- Amy at Making Space: Living Out Loud
- Arnie at Spirit of Saint Lewis