Friday, August 27, 2010

What in the world

What in the world is there to blog about when your hands and tongue are tied?  
Why are the hands and the tongue tied? Minds out of the gutter people! Nothing that exciting (at least that I would publicly report...) -- it is just that these days I unfortunately have to skirt around a pesky troll interrupting my blogging (over at WordPress). 

One of my favorite quotes below from "Will and Grace" (the "Girls Interrupted" episode):

BILL: Wow. Wow, that is just a beautiful thing to see. Isn't being married great? Is there anything better?
KAREN: Yeah. Riding on the back of a Harley with Angelina Jolie. Oh! [GASPING] Oh! Bad, bad, bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! This your new pad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Good to see you!
    Sort of my "home away from home" in order to still be able to blog while my WordPress "Bridges" blog needed to go private for a while.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it. I'll bring the s'mores for the campfire.

    ReplyDelete