Thursday, November 25, 2010

Third Annual Thanksgiving List

Happy Thanksgiving! Today marks my third annual Thanksgiving list, originally inspired by my bloggy friend.
Just a sampling of the reasons I am thankful.
  • Hope.
  • For Jesus.
  • My washer and dryer.
  • DVR
  • A simple warm house with all the modern conveniences.
  • Unconditional positive regard.
  • A really good meal when I am truly good and hungry.
  • Flowers for no reason.
  • Warm sun in the middle of winter.
  • A good outdoor fire.
  • That there *is* such a thing as falling in love.
  • Laughter!
  • A good book, comfy chair, and latte at Borders.
  • Kind co-workers.
  • My little brothers who always had my back and treated me like a queen.
  • Generosity and genuineness.
  • Music: playing, singing, listening.
  • For my true and loyal friends.
  • My magnificent incomparable son. He has brought only joy to me since the first moment.
  • My health.
  • My TDI that gets 45pmg.
  • A turkey and potatoes already in the fridge ready to cook.
  • Healthy children.
  • For moments of peace in my life.
  • For the “oil jar” never quite running empty.
  • For the vocation that I get to perform.
  • For my tenacity.
  • I am thankful for an excellent quality chiropractor.
  • Thankful for the health insurance to be able to go get needed medical care.
  • I am thankful for excellent hearing.
  •  I’m also thankful for clear sight.
  • I’m thankful to have a job in this economy.
  • My better half. Before whom I had had not experienced unconditional love, devotion and respect.
  • I am thankful for running water.
  • I’m thankful for electricity.
  • I am thankful for grace.
  • For nearly surviving this completely arduous year 2010. 
  • and a bonus thank you… for TUMS!! I am gonna need them after dinner today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment